Thank you for your interest in Living Word School of Ministry (SOM). An Application for Admission follows. Please read the instructions on this page carefully and complete all the requested information to the best of your ability. Instructions for completing the Application for Admissions:
- Attach a 2X2 head and shoulder photo of yourself to the application.
- Enclose a $25.00 non-refundable application fee. Checks should be made payable to Living Word School of Ministry. Application Fees will be waived from January 1 through March 31 on completed packets.
- Fill out the student information portion on all three recommendation forms:
A:) Minister’s Recommendation Form
B:) Personal Recommendation Form
C:) Spouse Recommendation Form (married applicants)
- The three recommendation forms must be completed and mailed directly to the SOM by the evaluators. To expedite the process, we suggest that you provide each evaluator with a stamped pre-addressed envelope to:
Living Word School of Ministry Administrator
7600 West Roosevelt Road
Forest Park, IL 60130-1706
- Please complete the Applicant Essay and Statement of Commitment.
- If you elect to participate in the installment payment plan, please sign, complete, and submit the Installment Payment Agreement.
- All admissions materials must be received in our office and your entrance exam completed no later than June 30. EARLY ADMISSIONS are from January 1 - March 31. Late application will require prior approval.
Once a complete application packet is received in our Administrative Offices you will be contacted by telephone and may receive a brief screening prior to being scheduled for the Entrance Exam & Interview appointment.
Acceptance notifications will be provided by email letter no later than July 10 if your application packet was submitted on-time.
If you have any questions regarding the SOM or the admissions process, please contact the Administrative Office.