BIBLE TRAINING CENTER CLASSES
- Admissions – An individual must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Registration – Quarterly registration begins 30 days before each term. Registration forms and payment should be mailed to:Living Word Bible Training Center 7600 West Roosevelt Road
Forest Park, IL 60130
- Schedule – Classes are offered on a quarterly basis.
- Completion of Study – The length of time to complete the first and second year program of study is determined by each individual student.
- Credit Hours – Each completed course provides one credit hour. Students will receive a Certificate of Completion after accruing twelve (12) credit hours from first year courses. A Diploma will be issued to students who have completed twenty four (24) credit hours from first year and second year courses.
- Costs – Each 8-week class is $75.00.
- Class CD’s – Class CD’s can be pre-purchased as a set for $70.00 or they are available for $10 each.
- Class Materials – Textbooks, handouts, and miscellaneous items are not included in the tuition fee.
- Dress Code – Modesty and good taste are considered the standard for all students while on the premises. Casual dress for men and women, which is clean and neat, will be appropriate for classes.
- Conduct - We expect every student to conduct themselves to the best of their ability, in agreement with the teachings of Jesus, both on and off classroom premises. Conduct by a student deemed immoral or unseemly by the President will be considered grounds for immediate dismissal from the school.
- Food – No food will be allowed in class.
- Smoking – No smoking or loud music playing will be permitted on the premises.
- Childcare – No childcare is provided and children are not allowed in classrooms during class.