Thank you for your interest in Living Word School of Ministry (SOM). Please download the documents to the right and mail or fax them in to us.
If you choose to apply to the School of Ministry in paper format, please read the instructions on this and that page carefully and complete all of the requested information to the best of your ability. Instructions for completing the Application for Admissions follows:
- Upload a head and shoulder photo of yourself on the Application for Admissions page
- Fill out all information on the form as requested. (there are 15 sections total)
- Fill out the student information portion on all three recommendation forms and dispense them.
A:) Minister’s Recommendation Form
B:) Personal Recommendation Form
C:) Spouse Recommendation Form (married applicants)
- The three recommendation forms must be completed and mailed directly to the SOM by the evaluators. To expedite the process, we suggest that you provide each evaluator with a stamped pre-addressed envelope to:
Living Word School of Ministry Administrator
7600 West Roosevelt Road
Forest Park, IL 60130-1706
- Please complete the Applicant Essay and Statement of Commitment.
- If you elect to participate in the installment payment plan, please sign, complete and submit the Installment Payment Agreement.
- All admissions materials must be received in our office and your entrance exam completed no later than August 1. Early admissions are from March 1st 2018 – June 30 2018. Late application will require prior approval.
Once a complete application packet is received in our Administrative Offices, you will be
contacted for a brief telephone screening and to schedule the entrance exam & interview
Acceptance notifications will be provided by letter no later than Friday August 24, 2018 if the
application packet was submitted on-time.
If you have any questions regarding the SOM or the admissions process, please contact the